This wiki contains documentation and resources for the Open Polar Server (OPS) and the CReSIS toolbox which integrates with OPS. Please acknowledge use of these tools in projects or publications.
Please direct questions, help requests, suggestions, and error notifications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data User Links
- OPS Git Hub: This is for the OPS server
- This is only needed if you plan to setup your own server.
- CReSIS Toolbox Source Code Repositories: open access (contact email@example.com to contribute)
- CReSIS Toolbox Setup: Installation and development guides
- CReSIS Toolbox Guide: Introduction and user guide including how to process radar data
- Layer Tracking Tutorial: imb.picker
- Git Guide
- Cluster Guide
- Processing Notes
If you present or publish using this software, please help us with our record keeping by filling the data use form.
To acknowledge the use of the software, please note Kansas, NSF and NASA contributions. For example:
We acknowledge the use of software from CReSIS generated with support from the State of Kansas, NASA Operation IceBridge grant NNX16AH54G, and NSF grant IIS-1838236.
A few external packages have been integrated into the toolbox. The license information is included in the repository in the specific files that come from other sources.
Consult the User's Guide for information on using the wiki software.